Pura’s motto is “Life is better when it smells good” and we couldn’t agree more! Fragrance is an essential part of creating a unique atmosphere in your space. Scents are powerful and can be used to transport us to different places, uplift moods, and provide a comfortable, clean feel in your home.
Paddywax is proud to partner with Pura to help further their passions to reimagine the future of fragrance – especially with our cult classics like Tobacco + Patchouli, Cypress & Fir, and more.
From controlling the intensity of the scent in the room to when it is released, Pura allows you to completely customize the fragrance routine in your space while you’re at home or away.
The Pura Smart Fragrance Diffuser allows you to customize your scent experience with premium fragrances right from your phone.
- Control from anywhere with the app
- Create custom schedules
- Adjust scent intensity
- Use away mode
- Swap between 2 scents
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible
- Light the night with an LED ambient nightlight
How It Works
Through the power of smart home technology, you are able to control the Pura from anywhere using the Pura App or at home with Alexa and Google Home compatibility. Learn how to set up your Pura with Alexa here and Pura with Google Home here.
For tech support, please visit this page.
Paddywax Pura Scents
Pura fragrances are thoughtfully designed to never include harsh chemicals. We avoid ingredients known to cause potential harm to health or the environment. Every fragrance is safe and ethically sourced.
Cypress + Fir
Inspired by cozy fireplaces and the feeling of togetherness, Paddywax’s Cypress & Fir will fill your space with holiday happiness. Frosted fir, cypress, and pine garland bring the aroma of a fresh forest into any space, while vanilla bean and creamy sandalwood add a velvety feel to the scent. Subtle notes of bergamot, lemon zest, and red berries add glistening nuances to the fragrance for one that brings holiday cheer.
Bring bright, sparkling energy to any space with a fragrance that matches the warmth and life of the beautiful desert-scape. Complementing notes of dewy pear and apple blossom, gardenia, and cactus flower melt into aloe vera, matcha, and bamboo to create an all-around inviting and pleasant ambiance.
Tobacco + Patchouli
Spark a spicy warmth with a fragrance that is at once earthy, woodsy, sweet, and deep. Cinnamon and nutmeg intertwine with patchouli, tobacco, and the creamiest vanilla to create a tantalizing scent that’s all too easy to love.
Ocean Tide + Sea Salt
Spend the day on the ocean with a fragrance inspired by mesmerizing waves and sea spray. Notes of marine and citrus ozone combine with rosemary, jasmine, eucalyptus, and sage for a calming, fresh relief. This scent warms ups with cedar and birchwood to bring you a day on the sea.
Bamboo & Green Tea
Go green with a fragrance that incorporates uplifting, natural elements for an atmosphere that feels fresh and organic. Cool blue bamboo and leafy palms whisk you away to the tropics while melon and salted citrus satisfy your need for something sweet. Wrapped in energizing green tea and musk, this fragrance gives you life while keeping you grounded.
How to Clean your Pura
Essentials: Q-tips, 9-% or higher rubbing alcohol, and a washcloth
- First, unplug your diffuser from the wall and remove any fragrances from the bays.
- Apply a light amount of rubbing alcohol to your Q-tip so that it is wet, but not dripping.
- Carefully clean away any oil buildup from the two warming ports located at the top of the diffuser. Feel free to turn your diffuser upside-down to clean the underside of it.
- For the rest of the diffuser, dampen your washcloth or paper towel with the alcohol and wipe the interior and exterior of the diffuser. Please avoid wiping down the plug on the back of the diffuser. Wait for your diffuser to finish drying completely before inserting it back into your outlet.
- We recommend 4-5 minutes in open air so your diffuser completely dries back out. Once your diffuser is dry, place your fragrance vials back into your diffuser, put the cover back on, and return it to the desired outlet.
For more information Pura Diffuser Maintenance, please visit this page.
Welcome to the Paddywax Weekender Blog! This is where you'll find our favorite content when it comes to smiles, motivation, and inspiration. Our hope is that it inspires you to be the finest candle connoisseur and teach you something new. If you have any questions or requests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.